- Create well-written product descriptions that integrate good keywords for search engines.
- Build organic search traffic through SEO techniques such as keyword research, competitive analysis, on-site optimization, and link building.
- Optimize existing web content to increase SisterWorks organic search presence.
- Publish new website content ( case studies, products launch, etc.) .
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the organization to establish and maintain service and product messaging standards.
- Develop, manage, and execute a cross-channel content editorial calendar aligned with SisterWorks goals.
- Build a network of bloggers and media outlets to promote SisterWorks content and assets.
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and create content that optimizes SisterWorks organic search results.
- Collaborate with team members to generate new content ideas that demonstrate the company’s marketing and brand image.
- Update existing sales and marketing assets as requested.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO and google analytics
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
If you feel you possess the above skills and experience and would be suitable for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter.