The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this position on behalf of the Multicultural Association of Russian Speaking Women - "Ogonyok".
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- recruiting and managing volunteers
- delegating responsibilities to volunteers and training selected people for their position
- manage schedules for weekly activities
- ensure volunteers are satisfied by creating a healthy working environment
Skills and Experience:
- experience as Volunteer Coordinator or similar role, preferable but not mandatory
- basic to intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets
- team player
- good time-management skills
- Assist a teams’ work
- Enhance and use current skills capability
- Satisfaction of community participation
Note: You will need to be a resident of Melbourne to express interest in this volunteer opportunity.