Be part of an award winning State Heritage listed property in the Glass House Mountains, on the Sunshine Coast. Bankfoot House was built in 1878 and added to the Queensland Heritage Register in 2008.
- Work with employees and volunteers as part of the Visitor Experience team to provide a high quality service.
- Welcome visitors and provide an overview of Bankfoot House visitor experience options.
- Lead visitors and students on guided tours, following site protocols and timings.
- Respond to the needs of each visitor group appropriately.
- Share and discuss the history of Bankfoot House Heritage Precinct with visitors and respond to questions.
- Where formal tours aren’t required assist by engaging visitors informally and providing a security presence to the collection.