Established in 2013, Mood Active is a small, not for profit association based in Sydney. We provide a tailored exercise programs to the support needs of our clients who can choose from a casual program, 4 week wellbeing workout or more instense support 8 week 1:1 exercise coaching program.
Participants are typically referred to us by GP’s, psychologists and community organisations and to date, feedback has been very positive. We are currently expanding our operation into greater Sydney.
This role reports to the General Manager/ Marketing Manager and would require approx 2-4 hours a week on average of your time, worked flexibly.
- Identify, build and strengthen relationships with GP’s, psychologists and community organisations to create a pipeline of eligible participants in programs. This will primarily involve outbound phone calls to these professional organisations and community groups. We currently have over 200 referrers and 300 potential referrers we are in contact with, however there is a need to expand our reach geographically.
- Creation of printed and digital content with the assistance of our marketing team if needed to send to referrers. Primarily flyers around events and pamphlets to go to our referral partners
- Identify opportunities with organisations that are willing to either run a closed 4 week well-being workout or sponsor our 4 week well-being workout and 8 week program to enable this to be offered for free or at low cost across Sydney and beyond and send these contacts to the GM.
- Updating Salesforce database in a timely and accurate manner
- Demonstrated Sales, Customer service or Account Management experience
- Ability to self-manage and achieve results
- Intermediate typing skills, computer skills i.e. gmail or other mail system
- Persistence and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good phone skills and willingness to make follow up calls
- Strong internet search, email & written skills, MS word, MS powerpoint, data entry
- Attention to detail
- Keen interest to help people in the field of mental health
- Salesforce integration of EDM
- Experience in health services, mental health or exercise and fitness industries