The successsful candidate will be a motivated and experienced individual who will have a key role in our successful delivery of the next WA Hiking Expo to be held on Sunday 30 April 2022 in the Perth Hills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping promote the Expo.
- Liaising directly with potential stallholders and service providers, etc.
- Assistance with recruitment and supervision of further volunteers.
- Potentially putting together a program of videos/slideshows for audio-visual display on a large screen at the venue (and possibly pre-event promotion) requiring liaising with sponsors, exhibitors, member clubs)
- Coordinate the event delivery on the day, including liaison with MC & stallholders, running sheets etc.
- Expo participant feedback surveys and analysis.
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
- Previous event management/coordination experience
- Organisational, project/event management and administrative skills
- Good communication skills & confidence
- Commitment and reliability
- A proven multi-tasker with ability to complete tasks within deadlines and with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like you, please ensure your 'Interests, skills & qualifications' profile includes your relevant experience. Please note only selected candidates for interview will be contacted. Hours will be flexible, with the opportunity to work from home.