The marketing & communications volunteer wanted to work with the admin and the events coordinator to create content for our marketing channels. Previous experience or relevant current study preferred. This position would suit someone with experience in marketing for small business or a marketing student looking for work experience. Training is provided.
Your work will help The Hub have a strong brand on both digital and traditional marketing platforms. Marketing & communications will help communicate with people that know The Hub 6163 and reach people that have not heard of the venue before.
Gain experience creating content for a venue / physical location with many different events and different target audiences. Work with a marketing expert and learn the best industry standards. Be part of our vibrant community here in Hamilton Hill and Freo. Partake at fun events, meet new people and make friends.
- Social media: plan, develop and schedule content for Facebook and Instagram - community management on Facebook profile, page and group
- Website: regular Wordpress website updates
- Email newsletter: plan, develop and send monthly email newsletter using MailChimp
- Graphic design: design A5 and DL flyers for letterbox drops and displays
- Google My Business: regular updates to our Google My Business listing
About The Hub 6163
The Hamilton Hill Community Hub is a place where the community can meet and enjoy a range of activities. You are welcome to take part in workshops and events that are held on site or book a room to hold a community event or meeting.
** Please note this position is advertised by The City of Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre on behalf of the organisation above.