Student Placement Officer and Coordinator (Not-for-Profit & Charity Organisation)Diverse Communities & Social Services (DCSS Australia) | Community Justice & Social Services Charity
The incumbent of this position will be required to:
- Maintain and promote a best practice approach to partnership management across the Faculty to ensure high-quality relationships with partner organisations that facilitate the delivery of the Faculty’s strategic objectives.
- In consultation with the University’s Legal & Risk team, provide senior advice regarding the correct use of legal agreements and the contractual & legal obligations related to student placements.
- Coordinate the Faculty’s legal agreements for student placements, including liaising with Legal Services and external national and international parties to establish and execute Student Placement Agreements and implementing ongoing monitoring of compliance with agreement requirements.
- Demonstrated commitment to the development of high-quality organisational partnerships to support student professional education.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to foster effective working relationships, negotiate and influence senior staff within the University and more broadly.
- Ability to interpret and apply the policies and procedures of Universities and government.
- High-level organisational skills including demonstrated ability to meet targets within required timeframes, strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail, preferably in a legal or policy context.
- Demonstrated proficiency in identifying and implement opportunities for process improvement using new systems and technology.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.