Masonic Charity Outlet (MCO) is not your typical Op Shop. With a focus on quality recycled and donated products displayed in a contemporary shopping environment our stores aim to provide an enjoyable shopping experience at a fraction of the price.
Proceeds from MCO go directly to the Masonic Foundation to allow us to grow our support for West Australian Communities, Charities and Individuals; including the Fiona Wood Foundation, the West Australian Young Achiever Awards, UN Youth Australia, Men’s Shed WA, 16th Battalion Foundation, Variety WA, Camp Quality to name a few, as well as operating the Annual Masonic Education Grants and the Speak Up competition each year.
MCO is currently seeking Retail Assistants for our Cannington store. This role is suited to people with experience in retail sales. Responsibilities will include:
- Friendly and courteous customer service
- Stock control, pricing, merchandising, rotation and presentation
- Process sales via point of sale system (full training provided)
- Maintain daily administration requirements
- Assist in keeping the store, merchandise and fixtures clean
- Understand and comply with all policy, procedure and legislation
- Other duties as directed
Be part of a new and exciting brand whilst making a difference in your local community