Locally Based -Quarterly Newsletter Writer/CompilerBusselton Dunsborough Volunteer Centre
As part of the Busselton Dunsborough Volunteer Centre volunteer team you will be responsible for publishing our bi-monthly newsletter. This involves:
- designing a theme and style for the newsletter.
- researching current volunteer trends
- interviewing local volunteers and compiling their volunteer stories for printing
- receiving and publishing articles and submissions from not-for profit groups
- designing adverts for the centres training workshops and other activities
- uploading information on to Facebook and other Social Media Platforms
- liaising with the centre's coordinator
- designing newsletter layout and content
- distributing newsletter via email and Mail Chimp
This is an involving and exciting position and can be done from the office, within the home or other environment. Meeting with the coordinator once a month is important and can be scheduled on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Please note we require face-to-face contact once a month so this is not suitable for a virtual online volunteer role.