- Location: Wantirna VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
at least 2 days per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Library Services
- Music & Entertainment
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
If you are retired and would like to use your skills we would love to hear from you Assist the Museum with it's aim of stimulating community interest in a culturally important aspect of Australia's heritage not dealt with by any other Australian Museum. Provide advice on the significance of collection items. Create new exhibitions within the Museum and outside Venues. Assist with the establishment of a Virtual Museum. EMU software experience helpful. Interest in Jazz would be advantageous. Become a member of the Museum annual cost $50. this help us keep the place running.
Our Location is Wantirna, in the leafy Eastern Suburbs. Please check that this location is a suitable distance for travel.