- Location: Morphett Vale SA, Christie Downs SA, Morphett Vale SA, Huntfield Heights SA, Reynella SA, Morphett Vale SA, Noarlunga Centre SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Minimum 10 weeks commitment for 1-2 hours per week.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
Online training component and attend 1 hour face to face training.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Skills required for this position include: Good written and verbal communication; friendly and positive attitude; able to communicate well with young people; ability to work independently as well as part of a team; sound knowledge of primary subjects area.
Desirable: understanding of factors affecting students from financially disadvantaged families; experience in working in the education sector or currently studying in the field of education.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Learning Club Tutor provides assistance in the literacy and or numeracy or homework of students who attend the Learning Club through utilising training and resources provided by The Smith Family. The role requires a minimum 10 weeks commitment, approximately 1-2 hours per week.