- Location: Lalor VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
3-4 hours per week
Type of work
Induction and training will be provided
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Volunteers must have good understanding of the needs of children. Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to work with people from divers backgrounds
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Childcare Assitance Volunteers are responsible for the childcare operation in the Centre. Volunteers will be assisting childcare worker engaging children with a range of different activities , provide a safe and friendly environment for the children while they are under the care of the centre.