- Location: Narrabundah ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1-2 days per week
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
Qualification required - on the job induction
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
WWVP Card Required
Australian Qualification in Counseling
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Victims of Crime Assistance League (ACT) is current searching for individuals to provide counseling (and or emotional support only) to Victims of Crime
Attending to clients on the phone and in person Providing counseling services to Victims of Crime Write accurate file notes of all client contact Follow up witth clients Assist the Service Coordinator with client related issues Attend regular debriefing Work as part of a team Assist with Admin functions of the role.