- Location: Macleod VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Various days and times.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Garden Maintenance
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Any prior experience working with children is desirable.
Volunteers require a Working with Children Check and Police Check
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Open House is a Christian charity that has been serving the community for more than 45 years. The team at Open House is deeply and proudly committed to a friendship based model, with outreach to old, young and disadvantaged people.
Open House is reliant on committed volunteers to provide programs and services to the community and they are looking for volunteers to assist in making coffee, meals, providing activities for children and young people, gardening, wood work, art and craft , sewing, music, and administration.
We would love to hear from volunteers who have skills in any of these areas and love working with people of all ages abilities and backgrounds.
If you would like further information, please contact Open house on 9450 7600.