- Location: Hackham West SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
9:30 - 11:30 Wednesdays
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
On the job training
- National Police Certificate *
National Police Check required. Must be able to speak English, have good literacy and numeracy skills, reliable and punctual, patient and a good listener.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Hackham West Community Centre runs an Adult Education group on Wednesday mornings. This position is a great opportunity for anyone with previous experience as a tutor to help students improve their numeracy, literacy and English language skills. Tutoring is done one-on-one and the volunteer must be a good listener, patient and caring.