- Location: Aberfoyle Park SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday - Friday between hours of 9.00 - 3.00pm (to be negotiated)
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Trades & Maintenance
On the job training
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
DCSI Clearance, State Police Clearance
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A reliable, competent gardener and maintenance volunteer is required to work with groundsman to maintain the gardens and grounds of the school. You will be looking after grassed areas, paved areas, playground equipment, gazebo, trees and shrubs. You will be responsible for collection and disposal of refuse. Perform minor repairs as required. Other tasks as required by Principal.