- Location: Queenscliff VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
To suit the agency and volunteer - contact the Agency for further details.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
- Trades & Maintenance
Assistance with learning new skills.
Tea, coffee, biscuits provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Maintenance skills i.e. painting, carpentry, woodwork and general maintenance. Good experience will be an advantage.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking volunteers with handyman skills to work on the maintenance and restoration of outbuildings and artifacts and some internal work at the Maritime Museum.
The Museum is a not for profit organisation, unfortunately we do not receive government funding for day to day maintenance and restoration so we rely on a loyal band of volunteers to help us maintain well presented buildings and grounds for the public to enjoy.
We are seeking volunteers who take pride in their work and would enjoy working with others on a wide range of projects. Focus on painting and carpentry with additional tasks required - replacing weatherboards, building display plinths, welding, general building and grounds maintenance, concreting, paving and wooden boat-building skills.