- Location: Mosman NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
11:00am to 2:30pm
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Food Preparation & Service
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Volunteers are required to be available from 11:00am until approximately 3:00pm. Tuesdays and/or Fridays, on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
To assist in setting up the Community Restaurant (Mosman Square Seniors’ Centre) for Seniors’ lunch. To wash-up and operate dishwasher in the Community Restaurant kitchen during that lunch time.
Volunteers are asked to set up tables and chairs for the Community Restaurant. To rinse crockery, cutlery, glasses, wash catering trays, load and unload dishwasher in Community Restaurant kitchen during lunch To leave kitchen clean and tidy after lunch
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.