- Location: Newtown VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
One half day per week - Thursday morning - approx 9 - 12pm. Other days and times can be negotiated with agency.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Trades & Maintenance
Orientation with on the job training provided.
- National Police Certificate *
Basic cleaning skills. Must be reliable and able to handle delicate items with care. Able to work from instructions. A current police check is required for all volunteer roles.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking volunteers to assist with light cleaning in a heritage home which has a unique and historically significant contents. We value our volunteers and support those able to work in this environment providing a valuable contribution to our building.