- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
1 day a week - Monday to Thursday
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Administration & Office Management
Volunteer Induction Training
- National Police Certificate *
National Police Certificate is required. Strong interest in environmental issues. Basic office skills such as reception, telephone and records management. Ability to maintain and update website.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
SCEC requires a volunteer to work 1 day per week (Mondays to Thursdays). Prospective volunteers should have a strong interest in environmental issues. The current role is for an office worker who will also have skills in managing our website. The main roles will include answering telephones/assisting members and others with queries, reception duties and managing the organisation's records.