- Location: Preston VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
2 hours or more per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
24th and 25th Octber 2015
Provided for all out-of-pocket expenses.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Traffic Check *
- Working with Children Check *
Must have held a full Victorian Driver's licence for over 2 years.
Enjoy sharing skills and learning with other people.
Be able to commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week.
Can provide positive support and supervision to a young person.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The L2P Program assists disadvantaged young people under 21 to gain the driving experience they need to get their Probationary Licence. We need adults who are reliable, patient and positive to help young people achieve this goal. Vehicle training, support and insurance provided. This position involves a 2-3hrs per week commitment.