- Location: Beechboro WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
One meeting per month. The meeting is on the last Tuesday of every month (time to be confirmed)
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
Free training available to assist in governance of the service
Dinner and creche provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
1. Finance experience required;
2. Ability to promote organisation’s mission and purpose;
3. Reliability and commitment of time;
4. Ability to work in a team environment; and
5. Ability to communicate in a diverse group of people.
Please note the cost of the police certificate and WWC is not covered by the organisation.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Brockman House is looking for a gifted person that can articulate our mission and goals to the community. We are seeking an individual who can provide the proper financial oversight, ensuring that legal financial activities are carried out.
Do you have any of the following skills and or experience that would benefit Brockman Community House?
- Community Service;
- Human Resources; and
- Project Management.
What support do you receive?
- Free training available to assist in governance of the service
- Supportive long term staff team
- Free crèche during Management meetings
- Discounted Community Support Programs
If you have the leadership experience, able to draw up a relationship among individuals and can contribute your time, please call us we want to hear from you.