- Location: Buddina QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
8am to 1pm Monday
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
Orientation/ On The Job
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Ability to work with others, teamwork.
Patience, empathy. Fun, outgoing nature.
Can follow directions.
Working within a team. Friendships with like-minded volunteers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking Social Support Group Volunteers to assist at Kawana Companions: Required on Mondays from 8am - 1pm.
Kawana Companions is a social group where people socialize, meet new people and have fun. Companions play games, sing, dance, chat and enjoy the morning with like minded people.
Volunteers can be involved in helping with various tasks:- Assisting in the kitchen, assisting with games, setting up & clearing tables, socializing and having fun with our attendees!!