- Location: Caloundra QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Days required will depend on event occurrences. Monday to Sunday - day or evening
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
Orientation/On the job
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
We are looking for a volunteer who has:
- An interest in events and fundraising
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction but the ability to use your own initiative as necessary
- Respond proactively to new opportunities and changes
- Ability to work well with staff and other volunteers as part of a team
If you have these requirements, you can be trained in anything else necessary for each event.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
If you love events, STEPS Charity has a number of events on this year and we need your support. Steps Charity is committed to making a difference by providing opportunity for people with a disability. STEPS Charity raises funds to support the STEPS Pathways Program through a number of exciting events held on the Sunshine Coast.
As a STEPS Charity Event Volunteer you will:
- Be part of a great, fun team
- Help set up / pack down the event
- Volunteer on the day or evening of the event
- Sell raffle tickets or collect donations
- Registration at events
- Ad hoc event duties as needed during the event
- Represent STEPS Charity in a professional manner
As a STEPS Charity Event Volunteer you will not be required to work every event. As events are organized, you will be contacted for your availability. STEPS Charity asks that you be available for at least 2 events this year.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.