- Location: Across: Balga WA, Mirrabooka WA, Koondoola WA, Dianella WA, Westminster WA, Langford WA, Thornlie WA, Kardinya WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Three hours per week during the school term. Recruitment will commence in November for a Feb 2021 start.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Mediation & Advocacy
Two day training session on 10th - 11th November for a commencement in Feb 2021. Ongoing support.
Petrol allowance and tea/coffee provided.
- Working with Children Check *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Experience in a school setting ideal.
Patient, caring, reliable and adaptable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We require a caring and supportive person willing to build a trusting relationship by assisting a child (or small group of children) to tackle classroom tasks. We also need your help to build upon their confidence and self-esteem by engaging them through their school work.
Volunteers are assigned to a primary/secondary school or English language centre, depending on your preference. Your role will commence in February 2021. Become a valuable team member at Mercy Connect and make a difference in a child's life today!