- Location: Cedar Creek QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Opportunity for a Marketing professional for a new social marketing Campaign to raise awareness for The Carers Foundation, and commence a major fundraising event Skills required:
Increasing awareness of The Carers Foundation brand, mission, vision, and stakeholders through proactive and reactive media liaison, resulting in effective local, state, and national media coverage. You will join a passionate and caring team.
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills. Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
Ability to work independently as part of a small team.
Willingness to take ownership, be accountable and continually be proactive.
Experience to have your 'Own' designed campaign and contribution for a successful fundraising campaign, that will make such a difference to others lives. Having this will be an asset on your resume.
Gain experience with a new organisation.