- Location: Wynnum QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
12 noon to 4pm and 5pm to 9pm. - Monday to Friday - Shifts available
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
induction and on the job training
Agreed reasonable out of pocket expenses
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Skills required: C Class licence.
Volunteer characteristics: Happy disposition, compassionate and caring, reliable
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Centacare's Apostleship of the Sea requires Drivers of their 12 seater buses to pick up international Seafarers from the Port of Brisbane and transport to and from our Wynnum Stella Maris Centre.
Centacare is the official social agency of the Archdiocese of Brisbane. Working with Government and the wider community, Centacare provides social services to more than 160,000 people and 65,000 families each year. Centacare is committed to the support of those in need and the disadvantaged.
Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.