- Location: Geelong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
1 - 4pm Sundays once or twice a month. Other days and times are negotiable.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Orientation, required skills training is available from Property Manager.
- National Police Certificate *
Good communication and interpersonal skills and have an interest in the history surrounding the Building or be willing to learn.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We require volunteers to conduct tours through this heritage house and provide information on the contents and history to visitors. You will be assisted to train with an experienced guide and guide notes are provided.