- Location: Warrnambool VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
One Hour per week during school hours - by negotiation
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Education & Training
- Music & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tutoring & Coaching
Approx. 30 minutes which include initial Meet & Greet students, orientation to the school, meeting with teacher.
- Working with Children Check *
Good communication skills, caring, reliable, understanding and patience, enjoy having fun, and a commitment to school. Working With Children Check is mandatory for the position.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you want to make a difference in a young person's life? Are you willing to commit an hour of your time each week to helping a child? The most significant part of the mentoring relationship is the commitment the mentors make to focus solely on the child's agenda. It is not a school work focus. The mentor can play games, sport activities, baking, go for a walk around the school, art & craft…..or design an activity together. If this sound like something that you can do, put in an expression of interest NOW! WWCC is mandatory for this position. IDEAL FOR WORK EXPERIENCE/ TEACHING OR CHILDREN'S SERVICES STUDENTS/ UNI STUDENTS.