- Location: Mandurah WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mondays, Wedensday, Fridays 10.00 am to 12 noon
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Seniors & Aged Care
Induction & Dementia education
tea, coffee etc.
- National Police Certificate *
The perfect volunteer will have patience and have a understanding of dementia or willing to learn about it.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A wonderful volunteer is required to keep a lady who lives in an aged care facility company. We are looking for someone special who loves to have a cup of tea and a chat and perhaps who can do an activity together.