- Location: Currimundi QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
Orientation/ On the Job
Cost paid for Police Certificate will be reimbursed
- National Police Certificate *
NECESSARY TO HAVE HAD THE FLU SHOT BEFORE BEING CONSIDERED.
Organisation will reimburse the cost paid re applying for the Police Certificate.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Skills: Need a clear voice, reading, readiness to laugh, able to work alone and follow direction. Teamwork, problem solve as well as to see, offer assistance such as pushing a wheelchair. Have an understanding of dignity & respect for our residents. Characteristics: A happy disposition, offering to help with a smile, nicely dressed, must wear closed in shoes. Benefits: Friendship, cultural understanding, discoving the history from peoples past.