- Location: Queenscliff VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
One or more days per week - flexible. Additional information is available from the agency.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Administration & Office Management
- Research, Policy & Analysis
Orientation with on the job guidance and support provided.
Research, acquisition skills with computer literacy and accuracy.
In this position you will be assisting in research and acquisition of exhibits, records and archives. We promote, conserve and exhibit the history of Queenscliffe from 1838 to the present day. The Museum is run by a friendly group of Volunteers who enjoy occasional social evenings.