- Location: Battery Point TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
4-5 hours Tuesday - Sunday
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
tea & coffee supplied & any approved out of pocket expenses.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
As a guide you will be conducting tours around our beautiful heritage houses and gardens Narryna house was built in 1830s as a Georgian house for a merchant. Markree was bequeathed to TMAG in 2007 by Henry Baldwin and is built in the Arts & Crafts style. If you would like to participate in bringing these historical gems to visitors to Hobart then please express your interest today.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.