- Location: Port Augusta SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mondays to Fridays, 11am - 1.30pm.
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
Petrol reimbursement available.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Application Form & Police Clearance.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Port Augusta Branch is currently recruiting DRIVERS to team up in pairs, to deliver a delicious three-course meal and provides valuable social contact for many people living independently in our community between 11am and 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Drivers will be required to use own car (petrol reimbursement available).
Minimum 3 month commitment required.
Meals On Wheels are authorised to conduct Crimtrac police checks if a current one is not held.