- Location: Heidelberg West VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Attend monthly meetings
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
-a commitment to community service
-interest in the not for profit sector
- an understanding of and experience in governance
-a willingness to help lead and grow the organisation in a sound, diligent, caring and sustainable way.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidences.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are a community group that provides emergency relief by means of food vouchers, food parcels and other material and financial assistance to those in need. We also provide support advocacy and information to anyone in the community.
We are looking for new Committee Members not afraid of challenges and adaptable to changing priorities. As a valued member of the Committee you will be expected to attend monthly Committee meetings and contribute to discussions on the strategic direction of the organisation.
Opportunity also exists to join our social enterprise sub-committee.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.