- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
10:00 to 15:00 Monday and Wednesday (Literacy & ESL Program) Tuesday (Computer Program)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
Confident, competent person skilled in tutoring/mentoring. Have good working knowledge of their subjects. A friendly, engaging person who has an approachable manner. Willing to work alone and with others. Neat and tidy appearance. Reliable and punctual.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The position requires a person to tutor and mentor clients in various subjects. These include but are not limited to: basic computer skills, word processing, numeracy, literacy, internet and email. Would suit a person who is skilled in and has knowledge of the relevant subject(s).