- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
08:00 to 16:00 Weekdays
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
Assist with all kitchen duties including baking, cooking, making sandwiches and taking food orders. Serve morning and afternoon teas and lunches to participants, staff and volunteers. Take food orders. Handle money. Clean kitchen and tools at end of shift. Able to work in team environment. Reliable and punctual.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The position requires a hands-on, team orientated person to assist in the preparation of food. The kitchen supplies morning and afternoon teas and lunch to participants, staff and volunteers. Involves assistance with baking, cooking, making sandwiches and taking food orders. A good sense of food preparation is an advantage. Kitchen duties include cleaning up of kitchen and utensils etc.