- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
42 Armstrong Road Victor Harbor - Mon - Fri - 8am to 4pm Ocean Street, Victor Harbor - 7 days - 10am to 4pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
A confident, friendly person who enjoys sales work. Ability to engage with customers. Good people skills and communication skills. Must be trustworthy and willing to work alone and with others. Neat and tidy presentation. Reliable, responsible and punctual.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This position requires a person who enjoys working in a retail environment. Confidence to meet and greet customers, engage with them and assist them with their purchases of toys and furniture. Retail outlets are at Encounter Centre (Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm) and Ocean Street (7 days - 10am to 4pm)