- Location: Annandale QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mondays 1.45 to 3pm
- Groups of 10 or more
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Orientation and on the job
- National Police Certificate *
Police checks require volunteers to be able to work with vulnerable people unsupervised with return no disclosable outcomes.
Certificate III students looking for experience in the workplace will need to provide their own check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Walks are being held Monday afternoons from 1.45 pm to 3pm. You should be able to walk short distances & push a wheelchair or walk beside someone using a wheelie walker.