- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Friday pm and Saturdays (on site) during sessions 09:30 to 14:00
- People with disability
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
On the job
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
As an RDA volunteer, you will be required to undergo a Child Related and Disability Related Screenings and NDIS Worker Orientation Module. No horse knowledge is required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Administration Officer will be required to undertake a variety of tasks, including file management of all client information, electronic data file entry, Meeting minute taking, typing up and distribution to the Committee management members, purchasing and ordering of office equipment, general filing and archiving, photocopying, checking emails, keeping necessary documents and liaison with the Head office. Must relate well to people of all ages and enjoy working in an environment that encourages and supports people with disabilities. Good communication skills, excellent office management and computer knowledge. Use of own vehicle may be required. Child and Disability Screening are mandatory.