- Location: Nedlands WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
One-two volunteers required per shift. Shifts operate 5 days per week (Monday - Friday): 8am - 12pm / 12pm - 3pm / 3pm - 6pm
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
You will be required to attend a one day mandatory training session at Perth Children's Hospital prior to starting.
Volunteer parking on the QEII Multi-Deck is reimbursed by RMH Perth.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
As a member of the Pathfinder Team within Perth Children's Hospital, you role will entail:
Welcoming visitors to the facility Providing relevant info on local amenities and services Provide directions Guide families and visitors around the hospital At all times be a positive ambassador for RMH Perth
This role requires a positive, friendly nature as it involves direct interaction with families and visitors to PCH.
The Pathfinder Team will need to have a strong knowledge of the new hospital and it's layout and services. Volunteers will require a police check (RMHC WA to arrange) and a Working with Children Check.