- Location: Encounter Bay SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Tuesday and Wednesday - (Possibly Mondays in 2018) 08.30 to 16,30
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Trades & Maintenance
On the job
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
A drivers Licence (C) is required as is a National police Certificate. A hard - working, friendly, can - do person who has the ability to organise and plan their day around other tasks eg sorting goods, carpentry.
Need to relate well to the public and work colleagues.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Position is for a Driver with a Class 1 license and you will be responsible for organising your day to schedule pick - ups of donated furniture and then delivering purchased items to people's homes. Position needs good time - management skills as people will be waiting for pick ups and deliveries. Checking through goods received will be one of your tasks. Carpentry skills would be a huge advantage. Must be able to work as assistant to driver when required. Ability to be flexible with days/hours.