- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Sunday to Thursday 08.30 to 16.30
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Must have National Police Certificate. Outgoing, friendly person who takes pride in their work - whether it be stocking shelves or setting up displays.
Must be able to work co-operatively with co-workers and show initiative.
Willingness to learn all aspects of Op - Shop
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A volunteer who will take pride in maintaining cleanliness of shop and will happily re-stock op -shop shelves as necessary. A person who will care about shop displays and make the effort and take pride in displaying items attractively. A person who can work co-operatively with others as well as take initiative.