- Location: Mount St John QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Monday to Saturday as required
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Trades & Maintenance
Orientation and on the job
Blue card and Police check reimbursement. Petrol allowance $10/ shift
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Medical Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Traffic Check *
- Working with Children Check *
No experience required, all on job training
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteer or volunteers wishing to assist detailing a new fleet of vehicles which pick up members of TOTTS Community Flyer.
Our vehicles are constantly on the road representing our not-for profit organisation and this means our vehicles are a moving billboard. If you're a volunteer with a great eye for attention to detail, this is for you.