- Location: Newtown VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
1pm – 4pm Sundays once or twice a month. Other days and times can be negotiated.
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Orientation, training provided by to develop required skills. (Property Manager)
- National Police Certificate *
Good communication and interpersonal skills. An interest in history and a willingness to learn. A current police check is required or all volunteer roles.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We require volunteers to conduct tours through this heritage house and provide information on the contents and history to visitors. On the job training with an experienced guide and guide notes are provided.