- Location: Success WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
ideally during the week, although weekends may be available in some cases
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
New Starter Induction (3 hours), Online Training (2 hours)
- National Police Certificate *
Southern Cross Care WA will pay for and process police checks
Ability to push a wheelchair
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteer visitors are needed for resident conversations and activity assistance at Frank Prendergast House in Success.
Volunteers visit regularly - once a week is best - to have one on one conversations or perhaps help out with group activities. What would best suit you?
One volunteer might chat to a few residents during one visit.
Be mindful that most of our residents experience some form of dementia, so a caring and patient disposition is important.
If you can volunteer to bring smiles and brightness to make a difference to the lives of our residents, we'd love to hear from you.