- Location: Hawthorn VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Essential Selection Criteria:
• Significant arts marketing experience at management level
• Thorough knowledge of the Victorian arts community and Australian
performing arts industry
• Experience in all aspects of developing and driving effective marketing
strategies and campaigns
• Proven experience in customer and market research
• Experience with relevant ticketing applications
The Publicist is responsible for preparing all written publicity for Soul Theatre Inc., and coordinating its dissemination via traditional means including editorial, advertising and print graphics, as well as through the Internet and utilizing social media.
The role is an estimated 0.2 position (averaging 1 days per week overall, but with additional hours during peak production periods) and is currently offered on a voluntary basis.
Marketing and Promotion duties:
• Assist in the development of marketing strategies and campaigns for the company’s activities • Coordinate the production of the Company’s printed and online material including annual program brochures, press releases, articles, calendar listings, E News and web material. • Oversee the design and/or placement of advertisements • Assist in market research to provide accurate and strategic information on existing and potential audiences • Oversee the development and maintenance of Soul’s online social media communication strategy.