- Location: Hawthorn VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
pre authorised expense related to the volunteering
Essential Selection Criteria:
• Experience and success in developing and implementing fundraising programs.
• Excellent networking skills.
• High level of computer literacy, with the ability to implement organisational systems to maintain records of fundraising activities.
• An interest in environmental issues and addressing the climate change crisis.
• Experience in the not for profit sector desirable
Soul Theatre is currently working on The Climamania Project to tackle issues of the climate change crisis and its effect on vulnerable communities. Volunteers are needed to assist with administration, marketing and production at a variety of levels, with the potential for these to become paid positions as resources allow.
The Fundraising Manager will have the option to recruit a team of fundraisers and will have the responsibility of developing and delivering a Fundraising Strategy.
The role is an estimated 0.4 position (averaging 2 days per week overall, but with additional hours during peak production periods) and is currently offered on a voluntary basis.
Duties: • Develop and deliver a Fundraising Strategy for Soul Theatre Inc. • Develop new fundraising products, initiatives and events. • Research, identify apply for, administer and acquit grants and major donations from philanthropic bodies, government departments and agencies, individual donors and the corporate sector. • Establish a donor program including regular giving. • Research, identify and cultivate relationships with prospective new donors • Develop and implement strategies for strengthening relationships with existing Business Supporters.