- Location: Beaconsfield TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
1 - 2 days per week, dependent on volunteers' availability.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
West Tamar Council will arrange for the National Police Certificate once your volunteering has been approved.
Some roles will require a Working with Children Check which Council will arrange once your volunteering has been approved.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Various positions are available for people with a range of skills and interests: retail, administration, tour guiding, customer service, bookings and tourist advice, research and record keeping, and general maintenance.
Please contact us via the Community Services Department (6323 9200) to inquire about a position or find out more. We are happy to accommodate your needs in regards to your available days and times.