- Location: Hawthorn SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mondays to Fridays. 11am - 1.30pm.
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
Petrol reimbursement available.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Drivers will be required to use own car (petrol reimbursement available).
Minimum 3 month commitment required.
Application Form & Police Clearance.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Mitcham Branch is currently recruiting DRIVERS/DELIVERERS to team up, deliver a delicious three-course meal and provide valuable social contact for many people living independently in our community
Meals On Wheels are authorised to conduct Crimtrac police checks if a current one is not held.